UMHEF Alumni: Molly Gabel
More than 25 years after being a UMHEF scholar, Molly Gabel is a leader in her church and community.
Beginning in 1997, Molly Gabel attended United Methodist-related Boston University with the help of scholarships from UMHEF. Today, she exemplifies our goal to help educate the leaders of tomorrow.
Molly is a leader in her church, community, and profession:
- Is Chancellor for the Pacific Northwest Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church
- Serves on the Seattle Symphony Board of Directors
- Is a partner at Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Serves on the American Bar Association Section of Labor and Employment Law’s Council
- Serves on the UMHEF Board of Trustees, chairing the Communications & Public Relations Committee
- Served on the Staff-Parish Relations Committee at First UMC in Seattle
UMHEF’s scholarships made me who I am as a lawyer. Through my work with the Foundation, I’ve seen firsthand how many students’ lives our scholarships have impacted. It’s important to me to pay it back to the Foundation so that we can keep helping students obtain top-notch educations at our Methodist schools.
– Molly Gabel
Read about other UMHEF friends, facts, and figures in the 2022 Annual Review.